BHS State Meet Information
Important information on the BHS State meet is below!
7615 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, FL 34997
Individual messages with confirmation numbers have been sent to families staying at the team hotel; a personal credit card will need to be used to pay for the room upon arrival. Coach rooms will be paid for by the team.
Sailfish Splash Waterpark
931 SE Ruhnke Street
Stuart, FL 34994
There is no team travel for the State meet. Coaches and athletes must get to the meet on their own.
Arrive by: 1:45 pm
Warm-up: 2:00 pm
Note that the top 16 places in prelims qualify to return for finals, including relays, so athletes should check with the coaches before leaving prelims to confirm whether they need to return for the finals session.
- Athletes should wear their black 2022 team shirt, last year’s zip hooded jacket,* and their 2022 team sweatpants.
- Athletes should wear TENNIS SHOES to the meets. No flip flops or slides!
- Black team suits or tech suits must be worn for the competition by swimmers. Team caps must be worn if you wear a cap.
*If you do not have your zip hooded jacket from 2021, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for one you can borrow for the meet.
What to Bring
- Folding chair (BHS will have a team tent set up on the deck)
- Swim gear (goggles, towels, chamois, nose clips, etc.) in your bobcat State swim bag
- Athletes should bring their own snacks and drinks
Tickets are available via the GoFan app ($9.00 per session in advance, $12.00 on the day of the meet, or $18.00 for an all-day pass). To access the tickets, you can use the links below:
Finals will be broadcast on the NFHS Netowrk (https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/fhsaa/gam49604af142) for a subscription fee.
Parking at the venue is $10 per day, paid upon arrival.