Athlete Paperwork and Team Store Updates!
Hello Bobcat families!
We have a couple of important updates to share with you!
On Monday (July 11), the district’s Online Athletic Clearance website for collecting athlete and parent information and paperwork went live.
The site will collect most of the information from the forms that have been turned in to the team in past years; the completed EL2 physical form must be scanned and uploaded to the Clearance site. The attached PDF includes instructions for accessing the site and setting up your account.
The following are not part of the new site and must be completed and turned in at the meet-and-greet or first practice (also included in the attached PDF):
- Athlete and Parent/Guardian Information form
- Team Code of Conduct
- Certificates of completion for the three online NFHS courses (Concussion for Students, Heat Illness Prevention, Sudden Cardiac Arrest)
- Online ACPS volunteer application for parents who plan to volunteer (https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/MTU3OmVuLVVT)
- ACPS Request to Transport Student(s) in Private Vehicle (optional)
- Corporate Sponsorship form (optional)
BHS Swimming and Diving Team Store
The team store is open again for a second round of orders, and will close again on August 17. To see what is available and to place an order, go to https://bakerssport-buchholzswimminganddiving.itemorder.com/
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The document Online_Athletic_Clearance_Instructions.pdf was attached to this post.